Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Universal Studios Part Three


So, this is part three.
the freaking third time I had been to the Universal Studios.

THIRD TIME.

And I still freaking scared to take some of the rides. 

okay. back to the story.
So, I went with my senior. He is my friend and a part-time monkey.

At first, I needed a small gateaway. But I didnt have much options. So yeah..... started with a plan from my seniorssss to backpack to neighbouring countries and have some fun, but not yet.

And this half sweet and annoying senior. the monkey one, had an iniciative to entertain me! and spend some of his holidays here.

so?

FIRST DAY. HE BULLIED ME.

we went to catch a movie. THE DEVIL INSIDE. it was pretty much the same thing as the last exorcism. irritating -..- scary shit.
exorcism ..... okay. stop. it scares the hell out of me now. shit. shouldn't have talked about it.
and I couldn't bear with the sound system. stupid cinema.
and HE was happily laughing at me for watching me being such a loser. fucking loser. hahaha

oh anyway, life had been a bitch last few weeks and months. serious bitch. my days were really flat. i got nothing to look up to, nothing to look forward to. it was just really flat. and this monkey came, he brought back my laughter that i had lost it over a few months already.

THANKYOU MONKEY. <3

back to the story,

the next day we went to USS. it was the best day of 2012, yet the most horrible day for me.
I had fun! but scared at the same time! that idiot monkey lied to me. but oh well, i had fun. so it somehow made me feel better afterall.


WE HAD FUN <3











oh. setelah ini ada satu foto. YANG DI APUS AMA SESEORANG. ggggrrrr*



it took me quite long to upload all the pics. so i decided to upload just a few of it. :)

It was a total fun day. it was superb! i couldnt think of anything else! i was hypnotized by the atmosphere. it was too good. so yeah :)

and here it comes the most horrible part.

CHANGI AIRPORT.

:(

ah, forget it. :D
its kinda late so i didnt add in the details but if i have the time, i will put the details next time :D

im sooooo looking forward for the next surprise God has prepared for me :)

night, folks. 







2 comments:

Dic's Blog said...

im sooooo looking forward for the next surprise God has prepared for me :)

SO u already got that "suprise" right?????

ghasz springfield said...

bukaaaaaan -,- maksud gw surprise hal2 menyenangkan lainnya.... iyaaa yg kaya backpacker... moment2 seruuu :D